SPORT /SWIM SNORKEL
Scroll Down For:
* Swimming Goggles, Masks and Accessories
* Ironman and Traiathalon Wetsuits
* Individual Masks, Snorkels and Fins
* Mask and Snorkel Combos
* Mask, Snorkel and Fin Sets
VISIT WWW. AQUASPHERESWIM.COM.AU FOR MORE GREAT PRODUCTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
- Buy decent snorkeling gear for everybody, even the kids. Kids and adults alike will give up if the experience is made unpleasant by cheap equipment.
- Keep hair out of the mask. It'll cause a leak.
- A well-fitted mask should "stick" to your face without the strap.
- Take the family to a pool to practice before you go into the sea.
- Make sure everybody slips, slops and slaps.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Snorkel in the morning when the sea is usually at its calmest.
- Bring extra food: snorkeling makes everybody hungry.
- Use a bright beach towel to mark the entry spot on the beach.
- Always stay together.
- An inflated inner tube tied to Dad can act as a rest spot for the entire family.
- For your first family snorkeling adventure, invest in a disposable underwater camera. The photos will be hilarious.
IRONMAN AND TRIATHALON SUITS
MASK SNORKEL AND FIN SETS